Monday, September 18, 2006

Rachel Ray Show

Hello Moms,

I am home today nursing a cold. What better way to feel better than to eat junk food and watch T.V.

While flipping channels, I came across the first Rachel Ray Show, which comes on ABC Channel 7 at 10:00 a.m. (if you live in New York City)

The show is great! Rachel makes you feel like you are her friend, in her living room enjoying the show.

She decorated the set herself by purchasing a lot of the furniture and other items on the set, which is set up like an apartment.

The audience sits on a spinning platform, so they can see everything Rachel does while moving throughout the “apartment”

I signed up for tickets, of course. If you love Rachel Ray, sign up for the tickets.
I put down two of my mom friends to be my guests to attend the show as a surprise, so I hope we get to go.

Rachel cooked a 7 Minute Meal and talked about her Fall Favorites. Rachel also gave an expectant mom who watched the show from her home, a $250 Gift Card to shop for her baby at a major retail baby store. Way to Go Rachel!

The website has some cool features and you can learn to make a quick snack and get the grocery list for the “What’s For Dinner” Segment.

Oprah will be on tomorrow’s show, so don’t miss it!

Obviously, I give the Rachel Ray Show, The Dynamic Metro Moms Seal of Approval ****
-Roxanne

No comments: