Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Family Time Fun

One of my favorite things to do is to spend time with my family. My husband, my daughter and I always try to find places to go and things to do that the whole family will enjoy. There are so many wonderful activities and events going on around town, especially during the summertime, that it's very easy to do.

If you're looking for a fun family time activity, check out Wave Hill's Family Art Project. Spend time with the family, experience the beauty of the garden and take an afternoon to create items inspired by nature.

Family Art Projects, take place at Wave Hill in the Bronx, on weekends year round but try to catch some of the events during the summer months so you can enjoy the full experience of being in nature.

Full Details:
Event: Family Art Project
Where: Wave Hill
West 249th Street and Independence Avenue (front gate)
When: Saturdays & Sundays
Time: 1:00-4:00p.m.
Cost: Free Admission to grounds

No comments: